Real Neat Blog Award
Mishi-Reads nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award. Thank you for that. You made my day for that complement.
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
Questions Asked to Me:
1. What is your favorite book from childhood?
That would be Rain Makes Applesause by Julian Scheer. It’s funny, and the poem is very catchy and memorable. And I’m not just talking Silly Talk.
2. Would you consider joining BookTube?
I actually had to Google what Booktube was. I don’t think so. It looks fun, but not my thing.
3. Any festivals that you are planning on attending this or next year?
I wish I could go to some book or film festival. Even the Renaissance Festival! I’ve only ever been to some Music Festivals: my favorite was the 3 day music festival in San Diego called the Street Scene. I would really like to go to any Comic Con, Sundance Films, or TCM Festivals. Or the big Los Angeles Book Festival.
4. What young adult series is your all time favorite?
Harry Potter. And I just recently purchased Quiditch Through the Ages, and hope to get Fantastic Beasts soon. I’m looking forward to the upcoming movie next year.
5. What book character would you switch lives with?
Elizabeth Bennett. I connected with that character so much. And I just love Mr. Darcy.
6. Do you use a journal to write down your thoughts when reading?
7. What is your favorite place to read?
My bedroom, or at a little couch at a cafe. Or just the big couch by the tv so that I can watch tv too.
What I wish to read at and have, is at the beach or camping in the mountains. Of course, having my lap dog poodle there with me is great too.
Nominate 7 other bloggers.
- Dream by Day
- Red Headed Book Lover
- Can you vague that up for me?
- Realistic Reader Blog
- The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Rainy Days and Clichés
- Rachael Reads
7 questions for your nominees.
- What is your favorite childhood book?
- What young adult series is your all time favorite?
- What book character would you switch lives with?
- Do you use a journal to write down your thoughts when reading?
- Any festivals that you are planning on attending this or next year?
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- Do you listen to anything while reading the book (audiobook while reading the physical book too, music, nature, etc)?