Be Thankful Challenge
ScaleSimple had a challenge in October during Canada’s Thanksgiving Holiday, called Be Thankful Challenge. I really liked it and planned on doing it for my holiday. Thank you Scale Simple for creating this.
The Challenge rules
- Share this image in your bog post
- Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for
- Write about 5 things in 2015 that you are thankful for
- Spread the love and challenge 5 other blogs to take part
5 People I am Thankful for
- My Mom
- My Grandpa
- My sisters and their kids.
- The women before me, who brought Woman Rights. Without them, I wouldn’t have the rights I have today (like being a Military Veteran).
- And my dog, Peanut. With the way she’s pampered in our house, she thinks she’s human. Grandpa keeps saying that she’s disappointed that she doesn’t have thumbs.
5 Things I am Thankful for in 2015
1. 100 Followers!!! Thank you all for following me and reading my blog.
- Books, last year I read 75 books. This year it feels like less, but at least I haven’t had that many bad books like last year.
- The very few movies I’ve seen in theaters. I wish I could do that more often.
4. The U.S. VA!!! Without my VA Care and the money I receive, I don’t even want to imagine what it would be like.
- The courage and ability that I’ve had to waking up earlier than normal to go to the gym. And now to set a goal with my eating habits. So far I’ve kept myself from not eating ice cream at night for the past 3 days.
5 Nominations for this Challenge
- And you.
I’m too busy to find an exact person to tag. But I do think you should try this.