Blogger Recognition Award
My Blogging Story:
I had forgotten that I created this blog back in 2013, with just 3 book reviews. The goal then was just to focus on my book reviews. Since I’ve gotten back to this blog, I first expanded it to my love for books and posting my reviews, old and new. It’s been 3 months now, and my focus has expanded again, because I guess I just can’t talk about books. I love movies too. And music. So now I’m doing posts of my love and reviews of books and movies. And a few times, some mention of some music that fit my mood at the moment or that I love.
It’s your blog, make it about you, with your opinions and likes. Express yourself.
And if you tag me like in these Tags or Awards, make sure you use my About page, or else it’ll be pure luck that I see that I’m tagged if you use my Home page. Like these two blogs that tagged me, if I hadn’t been browsing through my following sites, I wouldn’t have known I was tagged. So sure. I would like to be tagged, just it might take me some time to post.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
- Vicki @Between Pages
- Ashley @SociallyAwkwardBookworm
- Chick Lit Cafe
- Kim @ByHookOrByBook
- Stacey @StaceyIsSassy
- Year in the Life of a Reader
- Deanna @ANovelGlimpse
- Eric @What’sWorthYourTime – I’ve liked his reviews.
- Aislinn @MuchAdoAboutBooks
- Rachael @RachaelReads – love the little stuffed animal she puts with the books in her challenge pics
- Ashleigh @Ashleigh’sMusings
- Michelle @BookAdventures
- Belinda @bookarahma
- Hallmark/ Lifetime Christmas Movie Review – love the Hallmark and Lifetime stuff they post.
- Fits of Fury
Don’t feel pressured to doing this, just know you were thought of