Countdown to Christmas
Things you should have already done…
(1) Watched your City’s Christmas Parade and saw Santa at the end.
(2) Fixed up all your outdoor decorations… making sure the blow-up Santa stays standing… and trying not to go overkill.
(3) Decorated your house
(4) Started your Christmas shopping (or if you’re an early bird, you should be done)
(5) Setting up your real Christmas Tree (unless you’re like my sister and use a fake tree – then that thing should’ve already been put up and decorated!).
(6) Taken the kiddies to see Santa.
(7) Taken the kiddies to see some sort of show as a family.
Sis took my niece to see Frozen on Ice. Next week is The Nutcracker.
(8) Made a Christmas Music Soundtrack (or if you’re like me and love making soundtracks and lists, then 3 or more soundtracks should do).
The Top Songs on all my lists…
Winter by Tori Amos
Wishlist by Pearl Jam
Baby, It’s Cold Outside by Leon Redbone & Zooey Deschanel
Mr. Heatmiser by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Carol Of The Bells by The Bird And The Bee
White Christmas by Bing Crosby, Danny Kate, Rosemary Clooney, and Vera-Ellen.
Anything else I forgot?