12 Days of Christmas Challenge, Day 8 & 9
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge… already nominated everyone that wants to give this a go in my last 12 day post.
- Have fun!
Day 8: Share a local Christmas tradition in your town or country.
Outdoor Ice Skating in San Diego, Ca.
San Diego is known for the Businesses. And never to be outdone, San Diego County has 9 popular Rinks to choose from.
But the real famous one is…
The one that’s quite possibly even bigger than the Rockefeller Center’s Skating Rink! And according to this site… “Located in Alpine nestled in the Viejas Outlets is Southern California’s largest ice rink.”
I went to the Outdoor Ice Skating Rink at the Horton Plaza 10 years ago, and I loved it. So I can cross Outdoor Ice Skating off of my Bucket List.
Day 9: Who will be sitting with you for Christmas dinner?
Well family of course. That goes along with the Day 4 question of Christmas Traditions. Dad’s family for Christmas Eve, Mom’s huge family for Christmas Day.