12 Days of Christmas Challenge
Days 10 to 12
The Finale of this challenge is here folks.
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge… already nominated everyone that wants to give this a go in my last 12 day post.
- Have fun!
Day 10: Favorite Christmas Movie or Song.
Well I’m going to be making a post for the Best of Christmas Movies (post coming soon).
So these are My Favorite Christmas Songs.
First, one must always see a little bit of The Muppets for the Holidays. So here’s (Carol) “Ringing of the Bells” Muppets Style.
And I am liking Pentatonix music. So here’s some of my favorites by them.
(Sugar Plum Fairies from The Nutcracker)
(Little Drummer Boy)
(Carol of the Bells)
And I know that Star Wars isn’t Christmasy, but it’s a huge thing in my family. A lot of my cousins tried to talk about it without giving away any spoilers to those who haven’t seen it yet (myself).
So here’s Pentatonix doing the Star Wars theme song at the American Music Awards (AMA).
Day 11: What was your favorite childhood present?
I don’t remember much of the presents from my childhood.
But this year I got an awesome gift from my sister… tickets to an
Anaheim Ducks Hockey game!!!! Go Ducks!!!!
Day 12: What are you grateful for this Christmas?
Family. And my dog, Peanut.