I’m going to be picking up a new book to read for this week. Any COMMENTS or SUGGESTIONS are greatly appreciated. So please tell me what you think. It will help me weed through my TBR list here. Thanks.
Just finishing up reading The Nine Live Before Christmas by Sheila Roberts, so a review will soon to follow (along with some other reviews of books I finished reading in the past 2 months).
And now that I’m just about done with that book, and New Years springing upon me here, I am greatly anticipating on reading some books I got for Christmas…
- See Me by Nicholas Sparks
- Stars of Misfortune by Nora Roberts
I really am looking forward to reading See Me by Nicholas Sparks. That book was for my Aunt Patty, but she already read it. So I switched the book I got – The Longest Ride (loved it! really looking forward to watching the movie on dvd). Auntie says that Nicholas’s See Me was pretty good. She liked it, so I think I will too. So I’m pretty excited about diving into that book.
Plus, while my Aunt was reading my Nora Robert’s book, I asked if she knew that Nora has a Bed & Breakfast place (Inn BoonsBoro), in Western Maryland. She didn’t and suggested that we look into taking a little vacation over there. So that will be fun.
This week I can finally catch up on my library book collections. And that’s 17 books that I’ll have to choose from…
From my local library:
(meaning all the physical books)
- Northanger Abbey by Val McDermid (100 pages left to read)
- Enthusiasm by Polly Shulman
- Sense & Sensibility by Joanna Trollope
From Overdrive.com county library:
- Winter’s Tale by Mark Helprin (read by Oliver Wyman) (25% read)
- Starry Night by Debbie Macomber (read by Rebecca Lowman)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium Trilogy, Book 1) by Stieg Larsson (read by Simon Vance)
Ebooks on my Kindle
- 22 Britannia Road by Amanda Hodgkinson (20% read)
- Been There, Done That by Carol Snow (read first 2 chapters)
- Innocence by Dean Koontz (20% read)
- A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolff (5% read)
- The Lost Husband by Katherine Center (5% read)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, Book 1) by Stieg Larsson
- Winners by Danielle Steel
- The City by Dean Koontz
- Mr. Churchill’s Secretary (Maggie Hope, Book 1) by Susan Elia MacNeal
- The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
- Stella Bain by Anita Shreve
So I’m really looking forward to reading Nicholas’s new book. And as you can see, I’ve overloaded myself with all these library books. So please please please, GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS! It just might help me weed through this pile. Thank you.