Opinions and thoughts on my TBR Books are most appreciated, even if it’s not on my list. I do like finding new gems.
As a way to clear through my books on my Kindle, and also finish some books I’ve started reading long ago but not yet finished (the list).
I have plans to read some books from my tbr lists. And I really want to get going on continuing with some book series I’ve been reading.
- Book 4 of The Hitchhicker’s Guide to the Galaxy: So Long and Thanks For All the Fish by Douglas Adams. I loved the first three books. And I read them along with the audiobooks. My favorite audiobook was the first book read by Stephen Fry. I highly recommend this!
- Book 2 in the Divergent trilogy: Insurgent by Veronica Roth. Read this before seeing the movie. I wasn’t Wowed by either the book or the movie.
- Book 2 in the Night Watch series: Day Watch by Sergei Lukyanenko. I loved the movies to the two books of this series. I read Night Watch (book 1) last year and liked it as much as the movies.
For this week, I’m hoping to finish up with these books:
- Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen. I’ve read 55% of this book back in November, and only put it aside for the Holidays.
- Northanger Abbey (The Austen Project: Book 2) by Val McDermid. I’ve been trying to read this library book since October. I’ve got 100 pages left. It’s time to stop procrastinating.
Started reading from my TBR:
And since I’ve already seen the movie, I have started reading…
- Dashing Through the Snow by Deborah Macomber. So far I’m liking the beginning of this book more than the movie’s.