The Creative Blogger Award
I was tagged by Codie @Reader’sAnonymous for this award. Thank you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
5 Fun Facts About Me…
(1) My name is Michelle. And my nickname all started with the way my sisters were only able to call me Chelle when we we’re younger. Now my two nieces and a nephew calls me Auntie Chelle.
(2) This is dear sweet Peanut, my dog. Well actually she was supposed to be my Grandpa’s dog, but when I moved in to help take care of him and my mom, Peanut has become my dog too. She’s a 14 year old (human years that is) Poodle. And she’s also a great lap warmer whenever I’m sitting down to read or watch movies or such. This is her fluffy look. She’ll look like a completely different dog after she gets groomed, maybe next week.
(3) I have a lot of favorite types of books. I thought that I would be posting just a few Best Of posts that listed my favorites, but it’s grown. A lot. Besides the book I’m currently reading, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen which is my favorite, my other favorite right now is The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I’ve seen the movie countless times and I read the book after the first time seeing the movie.
(4) My favorite actor right now is Aidan Turner. I fell for him when we he was a vampire in the BBC show Being Human. I have yet to watch the current show Poldark, but I’m anxiously waiting to see that. I’ve given myself a little budget on how much I spend on movies and books, so if I want to buy that Poldark first series I’m going to hold off till it’s at a good bargain. I did love him as Killi in The Hobbit movies.
(5) A guilty pleasure of mine is watching those Hallmark movies. And reading cheesy romance books too.