It’s been a hectic time last week, hopefully this week won’t be so bad, but it looks like it’s going to be. At least it looks like Gramps is coming home tomorrow. He’s been in the Hospital for a week now because of a small lung infection, but mostly because his asthma has been really bad. But he’s gotten better and it looks like he’ll be discharged tomorrow.
The Direct TVs DVR is Full
It’s time to sort through these shows and movies that I’ve recorded because the DVR is full. Literally. It’s at 4% available right now. And it’s Monday, so there’s so many shows on tonight that need to be recorded too. So here’s what’s going on with the DVR.
Any thoughts of what I should keep or dump would be great.
- The Immortals (2011) – Henry Cavill, Stephen Dorff and Luke Evans.
- Mad Max (1979) – the first Mad Max movie.
- Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)
- Dracula Untold (2014) – Luke Evans
- The Divergent Series: Insurgent (2015) – I’ve watched the first movie after I read the book. Don’t know if I want to watch the second one before or after I read it.
- The Water Diviner (2014) – Russell Crowe
- Blackhat (2015) – Chris Hemsworth
- Godzilla (2014) – rewatch.
- Godzilla Vs. Space Godzilla (1994) – to compare with the Godzilla rewatch.
- The X-Files: Fight the Future (1998) – to catch up for the tv show. Will be watching the last episode of X-Files show too.
- The X-Files: I Want to Believe (2008) – Rewatch.
- Child 44 (2015) – Tom Hardy.
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013) – Dwayne Johnson, Ray Park and Byung-hun Lee.
- The Imitation Game (2014) – Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Tomorrowland (2015) – George Clooney and Brit Robertson.
- Appetite For Love (2016) – Hallmark movie. Guilty pleasure.
- Far From the Madding Crowd (2015) – Michael Sheen, Carey Mulligan and Matthias Schoenaerts.
- Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (2013) – Jeremy Renner.
- Kill the Messanger (2014) – Jeremy Renner.
- World War Z (Unrated, but w/ commercials) (2013) – Brad Pitt. And the book is something that I started reading a year or so ago and only got up to about 20%. I’ve been thinking of waiting to watch this, but now it’s not available for free streaming or Netflix or Amazon.
- Furious 7 (2015) – added only because of Tony Jaa and Rhonda Rousy.
The TV Shows:
- Adele Live in New York City (2015) – Adele 💗.
- The Librarians (2015) Last 4 episodes of season 2.
- The X-Files: Re-Opened (2015) A Behind-the-scenes of “The X-Files.”
- The X-Files (2016) 5 Episodes. * With another episode to record tonight.
- Galavant (2016) Season 2, 3 Episodes.
- Supergirl (2016) Last 4 episodes. * With another episode to record tonight.
- The Mysteries of Laura (2016) Last 4 episodes.
- More Than Gold (2016) – Documentary of Jesse Owens.
- Lucifer (2016) Last 2 episodes. * With another episode to record tonight.
- Shadowhunters (2016) Last 4 episodes. Watched the pilot and thought it was just ok for an ABC Family tv show. Haven’t read the books yet but I have seen the movie and liked it.
- Rizzoli & Isles (2016) 2 new episodes just from last week.
- NCIS (2016) one episode from last week, but have missed recording a month’s worth.
- Marvel’s Agent Carter (2016) Last week’s episode.
- Baby Daddy (2016) Last week’s episode, but I still need to catch up with the season before this one.
- Suits (2016) Last week’s episode.
- The Big Bang Theory (2016) Last 3 episodes.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (2016) Last 4 episodes.
- Scandal (2016) Last week’s episode.
- The Blacklist (2016) Last 3 episodes.
- Shades of Blue (2016) Last 6 episodes.
- Second Chances (2016) Last 2 episodes.
- Black Sails (2015 to current season) 15 episodes.
- When Calls the Heart (2016) one episode from the newest season (I think it’s season 3? Or is it 2?).
- Madame Secretary (2016) Last week’s episode.
- Mercy Street (2016) 6 episodes new show.
- Billions (2016) 6 episodes new show starring Damien Lewis and Paul Giamatti.
- Major Crimes (2016) 2 episodes.
Oh that’s a lot isn’t it? Any thoughts or comments of what I should keep or not on the DVR would be great.