My plans for February was overkill, mostly because that month wasn’t so great. So for March I’m going to at reading books that I’ve already been working on. OH and probably a Irish themed or author book for St. Patty’s Day.
Here is my TBR (to be read) hopeful reads.
From the Library:
- Northanger Abbey by Val McDermid. (100 pages left to read). A modern Jane Austen retelling.
- Enthusiasm by Polly Shalman. Another Austen retelling.
- 22 Britannia Road by Amanda Hodgkinson. (20% read)
- Emma by Alexander McCall Smith. (I’ve read the first chapter.)
- Been There, Done That by Carol Snow. (read first 2 chapters)
- Innocence by Dean Koontz. (20% read)
- A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolff. (5% read)
- The Lost Husband by Katherine Center. (5% read)
- Mr. Churchill’s Secretary (Maggie Hope, Book 1) by Susan Elia MacNeal.
- Stella Bain by Anita Shreeve.
- The Next Always (Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy, Book 1) by Nora Roberts. I think I tried reading this and never finished it.
(Amazon Prime library)
- Lovehandles by Holly Jacobs. 5%
To Be Continued:
(Books I own and was reading from last month and before).
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Chapter 18.
- First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen.
- Atonement by Ian McEwan. 12%. Slow start so far, and I’ve seen the movie a lot to spoil it.
- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery. 12%. Started reading this in November but paused because I needed to read other books for some group challenges.
(And then there’s the Netgalley books)
- Mine Under the Mistletoe by Kat Latham. 54% Really am not liking this.
- The Fireside Inn by Lily Everett. 11%
Besides clearing out the movies I’ve recorded on the DVR, I’ll be finishing up on watching the movies for my TCM 31 Days of Oscar challenge, these Nerflix movies and some of the movies I own that I haven’t watched yet.
Netflix DVDs TBW
- Before We Go
- Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014 starring Mark Whalberg)
So that’s all my lists. Hopefully March will be a better month for me. If you’re interested in maybe reading one of the books with me that would great.