“But you would think, wouldn’t you,” he erupted suddenly, pulling the letter back out of his pocket, “that getting hit forty-five times in the neck with a blunt axe would qualify you to join the Headless Hunt?” – Nearly Headless Nick. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Ahh Tuesday. Here we go. The TBR Tuesday time. But a little different this time.
It’s also time to see what exactly I’ve been reading lately. So let’s see how abysmal my reading has been because of this reading slump.
01) Accidentally Hers by Jamie Beck 4⭐️
02) Dashing Through the Snow by Debbie Macomber 4⭐️❤️
03) Pluto by R. J. Palacio (Wonder short stories) 4⭐️
04) Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen 5⭐️❤️
05) You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning 4⭐️
06) Northanger Abbey by Val McDermid 4⭐️❤️
07) Castle Rackrent by Maria Edgeworth 4⭐️
08) Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (3rd reread) 5⭐️❤️❤️
09) The Martian by Andy Weir 5⭐️❤️❤️
10) Flying by the seat of my knickers by Eliza Watson 4⭐️ (The travel mishaps of Caity Shaw Book 1).
11) First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen 4.5 ⭐️❤️❤️ (Waverley Family Book 2).
Wow. 11 books. Pathetic. Oh well. I am happy with the books that I have read. I’ve been very lucky enough to not stumble across some rotten books this year. Yet (quickly knocks on wood). So much for trying to read over 50 books this year. I don’t even think I’ll reach 40 at this rate. Bugger.